“Why didn’t anyone tell me this sooner?!”
You’ve experienced that moment when someone mentions a hot tip or trick that solves a problem you’ve had for years. Get the entire collection of hot tips from someone obsessed with finding the quickest, simplest, best ways to do everything from staying secure online to saving money.
In this book, you will find:
- 4 ways to get book-level knowledge in an hour or less—without turning a page!
- A crucial tip that will not only triple your social opportunities, but also led me to two job offers!
- 4 ways to protect your online security and privacy that hackers and trackers don’t want you to know.
- A 10-second procedure to permanently speed up your computer and block online advertisements.
- 3 frustration-reducing email hacks you won’t believe you aren’t already using.
- A three-step process that has saved me over $1000 on things I was buying anyway (also, a website that will send you an email when something you want on Amazon drops in price).
- How to never have to peel potatoes again.
- The scientifically-backed exercise method that gives you the most benefit in the least time.
- A way to get rid of fruit flies once and for all.
- A service your financial advisor isn’t aware of that will reduce your monthly bills—at no cost to you.
- An easy way to opt out of junkmail (both digital and in real life).
- A free way to get great used items (that’s not Craigslist).
- A free service that turned me into a daily journal-writer.
- Tips and tricks that will force you to stay focused and productive.
- A little-known texting trick sure to impress your friends.
- A way to cut through those annoying automated phone trees when you need customer service. Talk to a real person in the shortest time.
- A way to make finding a new apartment 10x easier.
- And over 100 more useful tips you won’t believe you lived without.
Stop living with the frustration caused by hundreds of small problems you know you won’t take the time to look into yourself. Start living a life with the assurance that you’re doing a lot of small things the right way—a way that gets the best result, in the shortest time.